Some of the topics and discussions covered during our Kids Sea Camp are:
- Differences between fish and marine mammals.
- Shape, color and texture of various marine life.
- Space, color and movement underwater.
- Differences between animals with bones and no bones.
- Function morphology.
- Dazzling color, light and motion of marine habitats.
- What do sea creatures feed on?
- Are all animals friendly?
- What must animals do to survive?
- How can we help?
- What can you do to protect the ocean and its environment?
We also conduct scuba diving courses. All our kids' dive programs are PADI programs: SASY for kids aged 5-7; Seal Team for kids aged 8+; Junior Open Water Diver course for kids age 10-14; and Open Water Diver course for young adults aged 15, along with a host of PADI Specialties offered for certified divers aged 10-17.
Join us for an amazing family adventure!